- It helps plants to absorb and mobilize phosphorus. water and other essential and micro elements intheir easily available form.
- It increases chlorophyll contents and CO, fixation capacity of the plant.
- It accelerates root development and hence stimulates plant growth and crop yields.
- It boosts plant’s immune system and makes them less susceptible to soil borne pathogenic diseases.
- It provide resistant against harmful insects by producing volatile organic chemicals which attract the insect predators.
- It tolerates to adverse stress condition tike drought, salinity, water logging and heavy metal pollution
- It helps to improve organic matter content and texture of the soil
- It produces plant growth hormones